Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tonight's beautiful moon - where's the picture scavenger

Before this class, I would think the first half.
Tonight, I naturally envision several of you guys (maybe ) hanging out with a huge shooting set-up, and the moon.
( Oh Yes! There is already a first project photographing moon and the light outside apt!)

That's a benefit from this class---
view the physical presence as it is --->
view though your guys' eyes.


***** A side thought of exponential contribution (if...)******

Honestly, I got reminded of contributing a typed-out on Frizz's perceptive observation. I wouldn't feel strange if I could see exponential contributions. Cause this is a good opportunity to THINK.

Oftentimes, I don't actively try to express myself or chew on the subject -- it takes a little time and brain outside my lazy comft zone. If I were browsing an entire gallery just by myself, I wouldn't have survived two afternoons every week.

Then here is our class together, critique and --- the very few minutes projects stare at me in silence --
MAKE more THINK happen.

(I'm glad to have the minutes again, to think more. )

No comments: