Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Comment Flow

I assume that most in the class (including me) forgot that a blog post was due... I think it'll be interesting to see what everyone has to say all at once now that the time has come to do so. I vaguely remember someone posting something early in the quarter, then another one or two part ways through... now when (and if) everyone posts at the end it will be amusing. Like the number of blogs has grown exponentially over time. Quite similar to the reaction taking place in a Nuclear bomb, when first one uranium atom pops, affecting two or three around it, eventually half the group has reacted and then it only takes one more event to reach totality...
by the way, this was one of the most satisfying art classes I've taken. The critique dialogue was intelligent and understandable. Well done Herb

No comments: